Which one should I buy ? ( ELECTRONICS )?

I want to buy THREE things bout my mom would only let me buy one

1. Nintendo 3DS

2. Macbook

3. PC (laptop)

My big test just finished like a month ago , and if I get 5A's my mom said she would buy me anything I want , and , I would choose either a Macbook Air or a PC , which one should i buy ? I would use it a lot to play games and watch movies but my brother said its hard to download stuff on a Macbook . But which one should I pick ? I really love the macbook

Also , my birthday just passed and my parents said to wait for the present , I'd love the nintendo 3ds , but , on the other hand , I'm not sure if I could get straight A's in the examination so I would probably ask my mom to buy me a macbook air , I would pay half and my mom would pay half then , it would be enough ( my mom always pays half when it comes to laptops or computers )

BTW , should I sell my iPod touch 4g to get money for the Macbook ?

So , which one should I pick for my :

birthday : nintendo 3ds / macbook air / pc

straight a's gift : macbook air / pc

BTW ,, I'm

-12 yrs old

-I LOVE PLAYING GAMES

-

Favorite Answer

The Nintendo 3DS has downloadable 3D Music videos from today's American music artist which I have already downloaded the 3 free 3D Music Videos to watch anywhere and the 3DS has 3D "Blue Man Group" video which I also downloaded for free and 3D "College Humor" videos and cheap downloadable 3D Apps & 3D games costing from 99 cents to $5.99 and the Nintendo 3DS also has FREE downloadable 3D Apps & 3D Games, which I have already downloaded 3 Free 3D Apps and I have also downloaded 2 Free 3D Games and the 3DS has a 3D Camera and I have already used the 3DS 3D Camera to take 3D Pictures & 3D Videos and I have uploaded some of my 3D footage online using the Nintendo 3DS's Web Browser to upload my 3D footage online and I have used my 3DS Web Browser to also download other peoples 3D footage from the Internet on my 3DS Web Browser and I have view all sorts of 3D content on 3D Websites online on my 3DS's Web Browser and I have use my 3DS 3D Camera to play 3D Augmented Reality games and Nintendo makes the Best Augmented Reality games as well and it's all in 3D without the Glasses using the 3DS 3D Camera and I have the Nintendo 3DS cartridge games are 2 to 8 GB each and they have beautiful 3D HD graphics that equal to that of a 3D HD version of Wii Graphics and I have Streamed 3D Videos Online on my 3DS and watch 3D video Trailers of current & upcoming 3D Games and I have Watch 3D Trailers for upcoming 3D movies coming to Theaters in 3D and I have done all of this in 3D Without the Glasses.

So you can pay $169 for a Nintendo 3DS and buy the greatest Games ever & all in 3D Without the Glasses like Cave Story 3D and Kid Icarus and Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 using the MOTION SENSORS to play the game like if you where turning a real wheel to turn the Kart left & right and also play such other 8 GB 3D Games like TheatRhytem Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3D and Luigi's Mansion and Resident Evil: Revelations and Metal Gear Solid 3D and Crush 3D and Shinobi and Animal Crossing and Rodea the Sky Soldier and Michael Jackson the Experience 3D and Ridge Racer 3D and Super Street Fighter 4 3D and Star Fox 3D and Zelda 3D and Sonic Generations 3D and Tetris 3D and Tekken 3D which also has the 3D Movie in it to watch and also play other 8 GB 3D games as Spider Man 3D and all 100% of the 3DS are in 3D Without the Glasses.

And they're making Angry Birds 3D as a downloadable game.

And 1 of the Free 3D Apps I have downloaded was Netflix.

And Netflix is getting 3D Movies in the next few months, so for $169 you can watch 3D movies on the free Netflix App on the 3DS in 3D Without the Glasses.

1. Nintendo - After 6 months, you'll get bored, then u want new games & it's all games, games, games when it's time for exam, your mom would have to take it back temporarily.

2. Macbook - you can use it for another 3~4 years with the same OS and hardware; and depends on how you take care of it. Yeah, it's a bit expensive but in long term run...you can do your homeworks, browse the Internet, research, games, music etc.. and keep yr iPod, it's a great companion.

3. Well, can do the same as item 2, but say in another two years u need to upgrade, change OS, it gets slower, yr design get outdated... Arrggghhh! it's windows!!..

Go with Macbook Air. It would work best for your gaming. You can download things on it and virus won't harm you. It is expensive so learn to handle it carefully.

I suggest you not to sell your ipod, just save up money to get Macbook Air.

Here you can get it at the cheapest price:

http://budurl.com/MBA11Cheap

Also, read the review to make up your choice:

http://budurl.com/MBA11Insight

P.s Happy Bday in advance!!:)

Hope this helps.

A MacBook air or a PC costing more than 800 dollars. Under that then you find yourself with a laggy piece of crap. Also downloading things on the Mac isn't harder in fact there aren't any viruses to worry about. And if you're into gaming I'd get the Xbox 360.

• ?

I would personally recommend taking a look these simple easy to understand laptop reviews which lay out all the information you need to know allowing you to make an informed purchase suited to your individual needs.

http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks...

Another option would be to take a look at these notebook reviews as notebooks and laptops are exactly the same thing

I hope these links help you find a laptop/notebook suitable for your needs