He's flirting with me and he likes me but he has a gf?

Ok so he was my ex crush 2 years ago. Recently he told me he liked me and he's flirting with me. Obe time We went to his house coz he was my groupmate and we played truth or dare. He kissed me on the cheeks then he hugged me.

After 2 days we went to our friend's house for another project. They left both of us in the room and we didn't do anything. My friends were recording a vid for our subject. So we went out and he asked me to give him a peck on the lips so i did. When everyone left it was just him, his friend, and his other friend who owned the house and i In the room. Then he tried to kiss me using his tongue but he only got to lick the half part of my lips because i didn't want to do a french kiss with him. Haha.

He likes me a lot and flirts with me in the classroom. Problem is, he is with someone but he and that someone can't be together bcos of the girl's mom. But they continue to be a "Mutual Understanding" couple.

So should I really fall hard for him coz I really do like him or stay away?

Favorite Answer

he sounds like he likes you. but if he wants to get with you he needs to end it with this other chick. he might be thinking "we can`t go out cause of our parents so i`ll go for other girls til i can go out with her (the one chick)

but if he`s tryin to french kiss ya when you aren`t even a couple beware he might be a player ask him if he really likes you or if he just wants a chick ta kiss.

best of luck

I think you should say to him, why does he stay with someone else?

I so know how you feel because it is a fun experience, but trust me, it backfires.

Keep your self respect, and let him know it should be you, and not another girl around aswell :)

Goodluck!

If he has a girlfriend and he's flirting, I would probably not get into a relationship with him. Unless you just wanna have fun then that's fine. Go ahead.

It's always a good plan to cultivate some backup pusssy to have in times of need.

Ask him whats the deal with the other girl, is she his gf? And that if he wants someting with you he needs to cut all ties with her. Dont get involved with him until he is completely single! Goodluck! :)