With such a deep divide amongst the beliefs? Do you ever wonder?

who would happen up on you if you were dying in a ditch on the side of the road? Atheist or Christian, who would help? Should it matter? Life is no more precious to one over the other. I learned everything I needed to know from a dying crow. Even a bird doesn't give up it's last breath without a struggle. And it doesn't care what you believe. How did we get here? So divided?

wrg88 - Wow. Now wonder we are we are.

• Favorite Answer

We all got here by God forming us in our Mother's womb. So everybody on this earth has a purpose, cause God don't make anything or somebody for nothing. Therefore, all life on earth is precious, no matter who or what each person has become. You help someone without thought by remembering the golden rule.......doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.... if you were in the same situation. I'm not sure how all your questions tie into each other, but I've answered the best I know how.

• schmig

Interesting notion scan. I am additionally an atheist however I cannot support answering, please forgive. So this is my hypothesis if one of these being existed - I might believe that if an entity have been acutely conscious of each and every unmarried incident of ache persons enjoy by the hands of 1 a different it might ample to motive mentioned entity to stop to have any readability of notion. If this entity cared approximately persons they might be so overwrought with unhappiness I do not see how they would even role. And God is meant to care approximately persons. The best method to rationale similar to being as God might be equipped to outlive such ache might be to believe that potentially God is aware of that there is not any method to quit those acts. That one incident will also be stopped however preventing one would result in some thing simply as dangerous or worse, or that persons most often can be persons and it is no need to do something however allow them to be. Though I would argue my method out of that one. But it is type of like while you see a mom screaming at their child in a shop. You wish to mention some thing however you worry that if you happen to do, the father or mother will simply be embarrassed and beat the child once they get them house and feature privateness. The different probability is that God might consider this ache nevertheless it might be equalized (or possibly neutralized is a higher phrase) through the well matters that persons do. Perhaps there are occasions while the unhappiness is overwhelming however because God might even be acutely conscious of the entire selfless deeds and pleasure that happens on the earth the ones instances of depression might be interrupted through emotions of best pleasure in humanity and possibly it is all even eventually. Kind like how our possess lives traditionally figure out.

Religion has always been used as a political tool to control peoples, whether it's through Sharia law controlling people in the Middle East or the Catholic church mandating that priests remain celibate. So naturally any threats to that power are viewed poorly. Each belief system starts to implement a mentality that posits the goodness of its own system and the strangeness of another, so belief systems become wary of each other.

I believe that this is one of the reasons for division between belief systems. Religion isn't a bad thing, but that it is controlled by man and not by God is why it has been corrupted.

There's a story about God of the Red and Blue hats, that goes like this; One day God looked down on Earth, and saw farmers all living in harmony and peace. He was pleased, and decided to go to Earth to visit the people. There was a road in the middle of the farmland, and He appeared at one end of the road, and began to walk to the other end. He was wearing a hat that was red on one side, and blue on the other, and as he walked the people fell to the ground in awe. When he came to the end of the road, he smiled, and returned to heaven.

the people got up and began to talk excitedly: Did you see God? Did you see his blue hat? while the people on the other side of the farm began to argue: Blue hat? He wore a red hat!

Soon the people began to fight: The Red Hat God people felt they were right, and had the truth of God, while the Blue Hat God people felt that the Red Hat God people were wrong. The fighting began to escalate, and war was declared.

One year later, God looked down at the land again, and this time He saw war and pestilence. He returned to Earth to find out the cause of the fighting, and this time he landed on the far side of the road, and walked slowly to the other end. The people saw Him again, and the Red Hat God people fell to the ground, crying that they were wrong, that now they saw the truth: God was wearing a blue hat after all. The Blue Hat people saw the red hat, and also began to mourn.

When he reached the end of the road, this time, God turned and they could all clearly see that He wore a hat that was both red AND blue.

The moral of the story? Don't get so caught up in the details that you lose sight of what's important, and don't let silly dogma get in the way of the truth.

But I guess it's human nature to act this way.

• Su

When it comes to creativity and knowledge, thinking the unthinkable and even doing the undoable, sooner or later many people like to think about trees. The tree anchors itself into the ground for nourishment and support. We anchor ourselves via our understandings of self, our beliefs, and our view on Life, Universe and Sammidges. The tree extends its branches up towards the light. We love to stretch ourselves towards the light of bright ideas and new opportunities. The tree thrives on being a tree. Most folk salivate on the sense of "being" something important. This sounds all well and good.

However, modern innovative thinkers like Deleuze and Guattari contend that we operate with a more natural way of developing and learning, which seems more akin to the rhizome (crabgrass, by way of an example) than a tree. The interconnections made between an infant and the environs, for example, flow in an unregulated, almost random network, one in which any point of reference can connect to any other. Crabgrass, similarly, thrive with no central tap-root, and its nodes develop and interlock in an ever outward and random pattern.

For hundreds if not thousands of years the Victarchists (or 'Patriarchs') have been repressing almost everyone religiously, politically, monetarily, and in every other way imaginable. But the time of revealing has come, the time of freedom has begun. Some people have chosen to focus on 'the Patriarchs are full of sh##!', without even looking at the other possibilities of belief. Regardless, we all (Atheists and most Pagans) feel bitter for the thousands of years of repression.

Those who know the Lord know the truth, but those who oppose God and truth are constantly trying to prove the lies they believe in. It's the devil who whispered in their ears to make up all those lies. It's the spiritual warfare that is in the world and will continue until Jesus reigns on earth. We know that the Lord has the truth and we can trust him with it. Why would people deny the truth and God's existence even to the extent of taking a chance on hell? That doesn't make sense to me.

It certainly is interesting and strange. I came to believe and think the

bible upholds the following site although some do not see it as I do

(ie. normal, right?): http://www.angelfall.com/

I think of this as the 'prison planet' ie. all came here as sinners, and

if we think about it, yes, I see the mess, I see some problems,

and if some thing they are OK, maybe their enemies could lend

some insight?

The Psalms say this is God's footstool, this earth. About as

far away from 'the head' as possible to be, yet still with a

connection.

I think we all came from somewhere in those universes, and

we sinned...long before we got here, and came here to

be given that chance to turn around, turn away from sin,

turn to Jesus Christ.

Yes I wonder all the time. We're trapped here on this planet. Just do the best you can and be as happy as you can while you're here because there is no afterlife, it's wishful thinking, fantasy and fairy tales.

• wgr88

For Your information you ARE dying in a ditch called earth. we like the thieves that died on Crosses with The Lord as good as dead, there is A total 100% death rate here on this earth, Jesus Christ is our

"only" exit out. Matthew 1:23 = God with us, Jesus took your place at death so you can have His at death, Here is the deal and "please" with prayer keeping bible verses in CONTEXT read and study this:

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Free bible lessons www.vop.com on line bible www.bibleuniverse.com

Source(s): The Holy Bible

No.