christianity or atheism?

which is better? 10 points for the best answer (non bias)

GOOOOOO

@Dee i was a Christian. then I turned 8.

Favorite Answer

As an agnostic, I can be unbiased here. First off, you did not define "better" so your question is purely subjective, in which case you are going to give the 10 points to the person that agrees the closest to the answer you want to hear.

However, from a purely "belief" standpoint, I have to go with atheism, since there is no concrete, repeatable, verifiable proof of the existence of ANY "god". But belief in "god" is what sustains many people and gives them hope and/or comfort. As long as they do not try to convert others, they are welcome to believe anything that works for them. Or not believe, as the case may be.

Blessings on your Journey.

Faith in the God of your perception is the best. In practice, you may be a Christian, Atheist or belong to any other religion. The God implies any thing virtual, imaginary or real which you consider as having the impact or control over whatever is happening without any apparent precise worldly reason.

Neither. Those that believe in God, whatever they perceive Him to be, will never believe otherwise because the belief is faith-based. Those that don't believe never will. One can't be said to be better than the other because each offers its own worldview, and each subscriber gets something from holding this worldview.

Wait, i forgot to point out that those that don't believe can sometimes experience life-changing events that shift their beliefs toward a higher power, but it's pretty rare that someone who has a strong belief in a higher power changes their viewpoint, no matter the provocation.

So in that respect, those people with a strong belief system have an advantage over those who don't.

I'm not big on the mystical mumbo jumbo part of it all and in my opinion the Churches seem to have the whole God thing pretty well misunderstood, but I'd go with Chrisitanity. For the code of ethics and morality. Its a decent way to lead one's life and interact with others.

Christianity

• Lacey

Atheism. Less time consuming. "What is the nature of God?" There is none. Next question, is it time for dinner yet?

The one that's willing to admit it could be wrong.

It's more a question of fanaticism or honesty.

Source(s): Life on Earth.

atheism of course, it makes so much more sense.

• You could just ask; Life or Death, same thing.