Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

13 and need help with my period?

ok so i am suchhhh a hypochondriac but im sooooooo scared! i want to cry. I am not bleeding at night even if i am not sleeping and im scared i have a tampon stuck. my best friends neighbor died of tss and im freaking out. i think i might have a tampon stuck inside but im not sure. it smelled like formaldehyde but i took a shower and nothing smells anymore i dont see a string and nothing hurts. i stuck my index finger in (worst experience of my life) and i just felt flesh. what if i dont get it out and i die. I am so scared all i want is just to get this over with i dont care if a doctor has to stick tweezers down my vagina just tell me what to do please! im begging anyone out there!

Update:

thanks lauren but its just my parents are the kind of parents that say suck it up rub some dirt on it. i love them and they love me but i dont think they want to take me to a doctor if they think its nothing

Update 2:

well i mean i want to go to the doctor like i said before but my parents are going to say its fineee.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hun first of all calm down you need too second of all you should really talk to a parent/gaurdin too take you too the docters no need in taking risk you need too seek help cause you may not know if its a tampon or something else

• 9 years ago

if your parents wont let u go to the dr tell an aunt or grandparents (even a teacher if u realy have to) but tell someone and if all else fails and u realy think theres something in there than get a tweexers a long Popsicle stick a towel and a hand mirror lay on the towel use the Popsicle stick st see is u can feel anything if u can u the tweezers to pull it out (hand mirror to see wat ur doing) it would be weird and uncomfortable but if it wud make u feel batter than fine

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE

• 9 years ago

tell your mum and then askher to take ou to the doctor.

and also, don't wear tampons again if you are uncomfortable with it...use pads...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

tell your parents and go to a doctor...

Source(s): common sence
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.