Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

I cut myself from stress, and now i can't stop? :// grr.?

Idk, My family is always going through something and its really hard with emotional stress and drama. I cut to distract myself it's a way through physical pain that makes it seem like emotional isn't as bad... I've heard of people getting to addicted to the pain and ifeel like i've been going downhill because when I'm really upset I have to keep cutting to keep the pain there so I don't have to grip reality. it sounds dumb but it's really hard to make myself stop. My brother is abusive and I have over 15 cuts from the pain he's caused me. Is there anyother way to find a way out?

Favorite Answer

Exercise! Keeps your body and mind occupied

Just throw away any type of razor as a start. Try resolving the problem, and if that doesn't work, use something else to distract you. Maybe join a sport so you don't have to deal with your family. You can get involved with the community or school so it'll take your mind off of any type of stress. I hope it works out for you ;)

YES talk with someone that you can trust or be there for you and like take care of you... you need someone in your life that will want to do all tat for you...

Like i said I'll help you if you want :)

Seek help. Go to your school counselor, you can trust them. You need to talk to someone who can get you the right help.