Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

I wanna be at least 5"11 and if possible 6"1...is it possible?

I am a boy who lives in Malaysia and am currently 5"5 to 5"6...im not really sure coz the last time i measured myself was at least a year ago.my dad is 5"7 and mom is 5"3 to 5"4..i am 13 years 9 months old and weigh 170 pounds...my aim is to be atleast 5"11 and if possible 6"1 .. please tell me its possible...btw,i play football(soccer for you americans) every day and dont eat much junk food...please answer this question ASAP..

genetically, it is impossible. The only option would be to see a progressive doctor who might consider giving you some hormones to boost your Gh / pitatary gland. Try stretching and spine lengthening exercises, you might manage to add a quarter inch or something. No offense, but at nearly 6'5 I never had that problem.

• You are obese! Try a diet. Soccer? Yeah right! You're only hope is liposuction and knee implants! Haha! Oh my God, this question was ridiculous!

You will probably peak at 5'10 to 5'11 at 18. Taller is certainly possible but perhaps not very likely.

1. Your parents are short even your dad

2. Malaysia? Yeah I don't think ur gonna hit 511

3. Ur probally like 5,4 make sure u measure urself with no shoes.....

4. Max height by 18 idk 5'9?

Source(s): I was already 5'8 at 13 and I'm half black so blacks tend to get tall...now I'm age 19 6 feet being tall isent really that great..