Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 years ago

Do japanese like mexicans?

Random question because i really like japanese girls and hope to find one in japan when i get older and i just wanted to know if they like mexicans, im not your sterotype mexican look i have that nerd look with glasses with a short haircut but not that look where i look like a geek im like the teen with smart but mature glasses and an average style clothing , i just want to know if they like mexicans i am also studying japanese but at a slow rate.

• Brett
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the people. There is probably no pair of countries where you won't be able to find at least one pair of people who get along with each other. If you are really interested in the culture it would probably help to learn the language or even to move to Japan. If you just think the girls are cute though, you might be more comfortable finding one in Mexico who already speaks Spanish.

I'm sorry,I don't have a picture,but as a half Japanese okinawan half Mexican man I came out looking more of what some would assume a " Mexican or even middle eastern " phenotypal in appearance, No offense

• NJ

我々は、彼らが雄牛に乗るようなメキシコの男性に乗ってみたい。