S
S asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Which RBs and WRs should I start?

RB: Peyton Hillis, Beanie Wells, Darren Sproles, Danny Woodhead - I'm thinking Hillis and Wells

WR: Marques Colston, Mario Manningham, Reggie Wayne, Nate Washington, David Nelson - Washington and Colston? Wayne just isn't performing with Collins and I'm not too sure about the others because I've been following the league for about 4 weeks haha.

This is a non-PPR league, 2RB 2WR 1W/R and who should I pick at the flex? Thanks for all answers :)

Favorite Answer

RB: Hillis

RB: Sproles

Reasoning: Wells is nursing a hamstring injury and is questionable and if he does play if facing a very talented Giants D who gets Umeniyora back this week and Woodhead has to split carries with two other backs (BJGE and Ridlay). Sproles will net you a good amount of yards and Hillis is a beast and should have a decent game against the Titans.

WR: Washington

WR: Manningham

Flex: Colston if he returns or Wayne if he doesn't.

Reasoning: Washington has become the number 1 guy for Tennessee now and the Browns secondary is ok but Washington will still have a lot of targers. Especially if CJ2K is shut down and the Titans have no other choice but to pass. Manningham is back this week and the Giants are facing a terrible secondary (Cardinals). Eli Manning will have a fun day against that secondary and Manningham should be targeted quite a bit especially with the possibility Nicks might be out this week. If Colston ends up playing I would play him at flex. Brees is going to light the Jags secondary up and Colston is his favorite target. He has the potential for a huge game. Wayne is also a maybe for the flex and only if Curtis Painter starts. Wayne and Clark are safety blankets in any game and Painter will more than likely rely on them when he passes. Keep Wayne in mind because TBB's secondary isn't spectacular.

sounds good to me. I would go with David Nelson as your flex. Just keep an eye on Colston and Manningham's health before Sunday.

start hill billy and sproles this week, beanie is still banged up.

start nelson, washington

and maningham in the flex