Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 9 years ago

how can you fake a contageous cold, i wanna stay home?

in detail

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cough a lot and loud to make sure that your parents hear, wake up in the middle of the night and run to the bathroom and make barfing noises, then flush the toilet so that your parents will think you threw up, do multiple times in the middle of the night to annoy your parents and to be so annoyed that they'll let you stay home. If you have a thermometer, take a blow dryer and put it in the hottest setting and let the air hit the thermometer so that it gets hot. If you have make-up, put purple or bluish shadows under your eyes to make yourself look sick. Pretend to faint, pretend to be dizzy. Stick your finger down your throat and ACTUALLY throw up. :P Good luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

DONT. Do you want to be an idget your entire life!? If you don't go to school you will be dumb. You wont make as much money and youll live with your parents forever, and wont get a job, and will not have a car, and you will die alone because you didnt have enough money to pay for a date, and basically, you will have a crappy life. All because you didnt want to go to school ONE DAY! So, instead of not going to school and resorting to childish, cartoony tactics, GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Source(s): I'm a good boy unlike you...
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

it's pretty hard. i had a real contagious cold last week. you have to get really really hot somewhere and get a high temp.you then have to cough and cough until your throat starts hurting nd then complain your throat is hurting.i was also sick and had a kidney prblem.

Source(s): Myself :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.