Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How many types of racists infect the American right wing?

1st there is the white supremacist who hates minorities. Second the casual racist who watches fox and is uncomfortable with muslims, and mexicans, then there is the rich hater who treats minorites like slaves and pays them less.

How many other types are there?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesse
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

We are all racist to a certain extent. I have a problem with Muslims.

• 9 years ago

100%. I say that because I firmly believe that every one of us - right or left wing - is racist. "Birds of a feather flock together." That is an age old saying. We, as animals, naturally cling to our own kind and our own turf. For fifty years, that truism has been turned into a political mantra. "Whites hate blacks!" As can be seen in Africa, the emancipation has given rise to the acceptability of "blacks hating whites." I've no quarrel with that. I prefer truth to Political Correctness any day.

• 9 years ago

The same number that infect the left wing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but each side has racists in it. Perhaps you should try spending some time in the real world, then you would know these things, and wouldn't be wasting everyone's time with asinine "questions" like this one.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The NSM, a white supremacy group, runs politicians on the Dem, not Repub, ticket, as does the KKK, La Raza and the Black Panthers and the NAACP. How many members of the BLACK Congressional Caucus are Repub?

Stay in school. You're sentence structure is getting there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

None. Just the racist block type of voting record of Democrat voters, and the race crime statistics prove that all the real racists are the "minorities" in the Democrat party.

• 9 years ago

Not as many as what infects the liberal left. The only way they think you can truly be black is live in public housing, be unemployed and on welfare and have s substance abuse problem. When a lib sees a successful minority they automatically assume he/she is a sellout that doesn't understand the minority community.

• 9 years ago

Well...considering that all the Meanies choose the right winged side, it would make sense that most racists are meanies, too. So there is your answer.

• 9 years ago

All types.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Then there's the moderate, sensible republican wondering " what the hell happened to my party?".

• 9 years ago

are you honest enough to name any one the lefts side.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.