Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I really ****** up and need to get her back?

I have been going out with this girl from school for a while but broke up with her a little while back because It would mean that I could get with another girl that lives right up the street from me that likes me. I realize that I am a complete douche for doing this but whats done is done and I wish I could change it. It wasn't exactly a tough breakup or anything but for the past 5 hours I've been laying here trying to go to sleep wishing that I hadn't done and trying to figure out how I can get her back it because I really like her. My plan is to just go up to her and be honest and tell her straight up that I'm sorry and see if she'll give me another chance but I just don't know. We're on speaking terms and all but I just really ****** up. I just can't believe how stupid I am for breaking up with her just so I could have some fun with another girl (which I didn't because I have felt horrible about what I did) I'm just utterly pissed off at my decision and don't know what to do.

well i suppose you know what youve done and realised... maybe been honest with her will be the right thing to do and if you tell her that you didnt do nothinng with this other girl that should make things ten times better but i would hurry up and try get her back before someone else gets in the picture.

• Mella

give it a try but

-don't expect her to be up for it and give her some time to think about it, she might not have an answer right away

-if she does take you back don't hurt her again.

Nothin lasts forever man.

Haha.. u guys r always sorry AFTER u do it... but ur "plan" could work..