when you worry about pregnancy, what do you think of....?

a person telling you not to have sex. i mean that doesnt really help. youve already had the sex and now you are worrying.

people who tell you not to have sex must believe you have a time machine or something

• Suzy Q

I'm not in that situation myself (actually TRYING to get pregnant) but yeah, these posts annoy me as well. When the cat's out of the bag you need advice on how to deal with the cat on the loose, not about how to keep the cat IN the bag.

Of course girls who ask these questions often (not even always, accidents do happen) made a pretty bad mistake. I say: so what? We've ALL made some pretty bad mistakes in our time, that's life. Just because we got lucky and didn't have to deal with such huge consequences doesn't mean we get to judge the people who got less lucky.

Its hard to say because when I first got pregnant I didnt even know what to expect , so how could I be worried about it. I was young and naive.

But this is NOW. I would be worrying about labor pain, money, the pain of rasing kids because it will be the hardest thing you will ever have to do. If your not ready finanically and emotionally, its going to be HARD.