Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

Do you think that people that get bullied in high school end up being pretty attractive?

like bullied for looking kinda awkward or 'ugly' by the popular kids? just curious :)

Favorite Answer

Lol. I was bullied, and while I'm not ugly, I am far from being amazingly attractive.

I was teased and bullied throughout highschool for being a little over weight, and having an upturned nose. I was called a pig, and bullies would snort when I walked in.

I still struggle with my weight, but I'm about 20lbs overweight, so not bad.

• ?

Some are bullied even tho they are flawless.

Some people change their appearances, some end in up depression and kill themselves and for some, their life is ruined.

No one and I say no one elses opinion matters but yours. If you think your pretty you are. If you don't you aren't. Cause beauty comes in many different ways.

p.s dont let people bully you thats bull.

Source(s): jones
  • JD

Some, only some.

• No. I'm still one ugly girl.