What college majors should I think about?

I'm in my 2nd quarter of school so I still have plenty of time to think.. Right now my major is Forest Management but I think I will end up changing it. I love working with people, papers and essays are not an issue for me, math is my weak point so I want to major in something that will not have much math. Basically, I do well in most subjects besides math. Any suggestions on majors I should consider? Thanks!

• Derek
    Favorite Answer

Most colleges have personal interest or career aptitude tests that you can take to help you decide. For anyone on here to take a guess would just be a shot in the dark. There are plenty of majors that don't require much math .Talk to an academic adviser at your school and see if they can give you the tests I mentioned. That should help. Good luck!

Source(s): former college adviser
  • Anna A

Well as you said you feel good working with people, helping them and managing documents writing essays and notes, i think career in social sciences like human services, paralegal and psychology will be suitable for you. Human services and social work will enable you to work as social worker while with paralegal degree you will be working as paralegal or legal assistant. You don't need to study to much of maths in these subjects. To give you more good idea about these subjects i am sending you few links for your reference.