Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

I really ****** up and need to get her back?

I have been going out with this girl from school for a while but broke up with her a little while back because It would mean that I could get with another girl that lives right up the street from me that likes me. I realize that I am a complete douche for doing this but whats done is done and I wish I could change it. It wasn't exactly a tough breakup or anything but for the past 5 hours I've been laying here trying to go to sleep wishing that I hadn't done and trying to figure out how I can get her back it because I really like her. My plan is to just go up to her and be honest and tell her straight up that I'm sorry and see if she'll give me another chance but I just don't know. We're on speaking terms and all but I just really ****** up. I just can't believe how stupid I am for breaking up with her just so I could have some fun with another girl (which I didn't because I have felt horrible about what I did) I'm just utterly pissed off at my decision and don't know what to do.

Favorite Answer

I think it all depends on how she took the break up, you said it wasnt tough, but was she still hurt? Judging by the fact you're still on good speaking terms, she might be willing togive you a second chance. Tell her just that you made a mistake and effed up and it will never happen again and do something nice and romantic for her too to show her how much you care. then dont eff it up again good luck!

Honesty is the best policy. Sometimes, however, too much of it can end up working agianst your interests.

Think it through before you call her. Make up some other reason or excuse as to why you dumped her. Tell her you were confused, scared or something else. If you tell her that you dumped her for another woman, she will hate you and never forgive you. Know Ye - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." She will know that you will do it again (which is highly probable). Many is not monogamous by nature and it takes very little to make him get attracted to another babe. Careful out there friend...

• mmm

I would tell you no you made the right decision - go ask the other chick out because I've already moved on

I don't know how you could have done this to a girl you care about (supposidly). I would buy flowers and go to her house and tell her you are so sorry and see what she does

Just tell her what u just wrote..tho id leave out the bit about wanting to have some fun with that other girl....Your best bet is to just be honest hun and she might give you another chance and u might have to do a bit of crawling haha...If she dose give you another chance tho don't **** up again!!

So I have a story you will like :) It was the summer of my Jr year in high school and the boy I was dating did exactly what you did. And I wont lie, it hurt...a lot. Five years later he and I are together and married :) Follow your heart. If its meant to be everything will fall into place :)

Part of lie is making mistakes, the part that is important is to learn from them and move on.

You should keep listening to that song by Nelly 'JUST A DREAM" Look it up on youtube. Haha!

Have you tried Pull Your Ex Back system? Go here : http://exrecoveryformula.com/ . This might definitely help you!

what ever you do- if she gives you another chance dont **** it up again. Dont make any promises or statements that you dont intend to keep.

If she's a reasonable and sensible person she'l accept your apology. I admire your courage, and the traits of honesty and courage are things girls like (most of time time)

Good luck dude.