Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 9 years ago

What are good, free photo editors online?? I want to be able to put two people from separate photos together.?

4 Answers

  • TW
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You need to download gimp (free)

    Then spend time learning to use it

    Loads of tutorials onlline

  • B K
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    There are no "good" photo editors online.

    Either get GIMP, which is free here:

    Or spend some money on

    Photoshop Elements (about $80)

    Adobe Photoshop ($700)

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    photo filtre cs3 , look it up on google .

    it's easy, All you do is download it .

    It took me a little bit to figure out how it works in the beginning,

    but I been using it for over at least 3 years, It's Awsome, I'm sure you will agree

    if you give it a try, there's alot of options . :D ♥

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago just click in the collage section and you can put multiple pictures together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.