My best guy friend is spending the night?

My best guy friend I've recently developed feelings for is spending the night next week. I want to tell him how I feel but I'm not sure how.

How should I tell him?

Also

If he somehow feels the same way is it weird to ask him to sleep in my bed with me?

By sleeping over I don't mean having sex. hahaha I just meant like cuddling and going to sleep.

Favorite Answer

personally, I would tell him before he sleeps over. That way if he doesn't feel the same way then he won't feel uncomfortable. If he does feel the same way then he'll look forward to the sleepover even more. I would just say something along the lines of, "you're a really great friend, but i've started to develop feelings for you. I just wanted to let you know since i'm probably acting a little different now"

Is he spending the night because he has nowhere else to sleep or because he chooses to? If there is another area for him to sleep, I would have him sleep there. It sort of keeps the mystery up. It's more fun that way. And then after it happens, you can say that it was fun having him over...it's a coy way of letting him know that you enjoyed his company, but not admitting that you wanted him to sleep in the same bed as you so you don't feel like a wh*re. If he's a long term friend, I would flirt with him a bit more than usual, but not let him sleep with you that night.

Of course, this all depends on your age. If you're in your early 20s or younger, then don't let him sleep with you--be coy. But if you're in your late 20s and want a guy to just sleep with (not considering him boyfriend material), then sleep with him.

Hell no it isn't weird. You like him it may come as a surprise to him that you ask him to sleep in your bed. I don't know any guy who will turn that down ha ha being funny. You tell him im tired of keeping it a secret i like you more than a friend and im tired of hiding it don't worry to your surprise he might say the same. If a girl told me that i wouldn't say anything id land a fat *** kiss on her. good luck.

• MSK

If you want to keep him as a friend don't tell him. It will scare him. If you do tell him and you have sex he will no longer think of you as a friend. You will be his lover and eventually he'll find someone else unless you're very lucky and he marries you or commits to you. Voice of years of experience before settling down.

i dont think you should sleep together just yet :) if he dose well it depends what kind of person you are ,im quiet shy and the first thing me and my girl ellie did was hold hands :) hug , then a few dates later she lied down so did i so.. :) the cuddling started :) dont me over bearing that could freak him out BUT! :) cuddling is fine :)

To keep things less complicated, have him sleep anywhere but where you are sleeping.

Ask. You never know ;)

don't make the things too complicated,,,just tell him what you are feeling,,,directly,,,sometimes you will get a big surprised,

unless you want it to lead to sex i suggest you not let him stay . because thats what will happen .

plain and simple .

seen it happen millions of times.