Devika asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

How do you control your tears??important??

The problem is that I need to tell my parents about my issues and I need let them know that they're being too hard on me etc. So basically every time I open up to someone I start crying. Just like that I can't control them. I don't sob or make noises but the tears just start pouring and pouring out. Even when I try not to think about it , the tears just come out without my permission.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know how to stop it? Oh and plz don't tell me to tell someone and express my feeling because that's what I'm trying to do like it's hard when tears are raining out of your eyes!!!!!

Oh and I don't need counseling or something either!!!!

Any help will be appreciated greatly!!!! : )

Favorite Answer

There is nothing wrong with crying ok? Tears are simply something that shows how you feel about it. But.. When i was younger what i did when i was in a situation when crying would come around.. I'd stop listening to what i'm hearing and randomly think of something Stupid lol. For an example.. When i was a kid.. my father said that the kitten i had butt smelled so me being a child. Got a Febreeze can and sprayed that kittens butt. The kitten meowed quite alot and was scooting it's butt on the rug. I thought that was funny so it made me keep my tears hidden. :)

Hope this helps!

The way i keep myself composed is just take my time and breath slowly so i dont get myself too worked up the truth is tho sometimes they just come out and theres no controling um hun x

Sometimes you just have to cry and it's ok. I have yet to find a way to hold back tears...I am a big crybaby.