Question about hair for black or mixed women?

I wear my hair all natural. And it looks best after I wash it and put this hair product on it. The hair product says to put it on damp hair.

I WOULD LIKE to wash my hair ever other day, but I'm afraid it will dry out my hair. So, it is best If I only was it one or two times a week.

So, my question is, if I just WET my hair, will it dry it out as much?

Favorite Answer

The shampoo is what drys it out, not the water. Your hair will be fine. Some people cowash (wash with only conditioner) to be able to wash their hair more often but without drying it out.

As long as you are using a good quality hydrating shampoo and conditioner you can wash your hair every day or every other day, as often as you prefer! One that I really love is biolage, and as far as dryness for just wetting your hair try using CHI silk infusion (a little goes a long way) or Paul Mitchell skinny serum. Also try and purchase your hair are products from somewhere like ulta or sally's beauty supply. It can be a bit pricy, but it really does make all the difference.

Source(s): I'm a cosmetologist :)

yeah you should only wash your hair once a week. because curly hair gets dry the fastest.

but i guess if you just wet your hair that is fine but be sure to put hair oil in it when it starts to get damp. preferably jojoba oil or coconut oil.

you're literally insulting Black women human beings by potential of announcing they have terrible hair. enable me college you for a 2d. in case you look at Black women human beings who positioned on their hair organic you would be shocked at how a lot of them curly gentle wavy hair. Please google organic hair blogs and in keeping with risk it is going to open your eyes. in basic terms on the grounds which you heard somebody say something approximately Black women human beings why could you anticipate that that's authentic? human beings call lady gaga and guy yet she isn't? do you believe each and everything which you hear? you sound insecure t by potential of announcing that Black women human beings have terrible hair. It makes you sound ignorant and prissy. stable hair is healthful hair no longer what shade you're and the hair you have on your head. The shade of your epidermis has no longer something to do with the feel of your hair. Open your eyes and mature somewhat, you sound caught up. the explanation those women human beings probable look and act like this is probable on the grounds which you anticipate you have something they have not got and would possibly under no circumstances get.