Sulfur smell and a ufo sighting? Im serious?

What could cause a pretty potent sulfur smell,(like LOTS of fireworks, not a foul smell)? We saw a very interesting light in the sky, like a fireball with a dark rectangular trail moving sideways on the hilltop. Half hour later the small valley my house is in reeks like sulphur? What could cause this? there was nothing in the news about a satellite or meteor falling

Favorite Answer

I think your house must be near a skunk....I'm not sure what you saw but I'm not ruling out a stealth chopper..Actually it's pot harevst time in alot of areas and the DEA uses Choppers, I'm not sure if they use Stealth But I'm pretty sure they might. I know they use a bright orange/red light to spot pot farms,...that might explain the odor too I'm pretty sure they use a catalytic converter and catalytic converters sure tend to smell like sulphur when they get hot.

ufo sightings are up over 100% in the last month. You should report your sighting and experience to www.mufon.com, and check out other sightings on that site. I would seriously suggest anyone who reads this thread to go outside and really look at the sky for a couple hours. Things are NOT as they used to be. Something is indeed going on...

weather baloon.

spaceships these days dont use fire to fly, they are great frinds with Iron Man and he has gifted them with his power thing so they can fly with no smell.

maybe you farted in a deep sleep

id call the Gas people to check for leeks too. specialy if its near your house.

You need an intervention because you sound like your twisted on something!!Get well.