If a super hot, gorgeous guy.. Question for ladies?

If a super hot, gorgeous guy came up to you and asked you out, but sounded like a high pitched girl speaking and had a horrible first name like Herman, would it turn you off, or would you careless because he is super hot?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't be able to date a guy with a high pitched voice I like a sexy voice, I mean a voice is kind of a big deal because your constantly going to be hearing it so you have to make sure you like it, and I wouldn't be able to scream Herman in bed and not laugh, so no I'd deny him.

• 9 years ago

I would not go out with him. I don't think I would be able to take him seriously. I try not to judge people but what you described immediately reminded me of the movie Grown Ups. That guy was good looking but the voice HAS TO GO. Sooo personally I wouldn't be able to make it passed 2 mins without laughing.. lol

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i think of which you need to care approximately how desirable the guy is interior. There are women who're quite/warm and are great. some women take it to the intense and that they think of they deserve each little thing because of the fact they are warm. you may desire to sense comfortable with that woman, and the chemistry is extremely important! no rely in the adventure that your woman is gruesome or quite, in case you sense satisfied, then the appearance do not likely rely.

• 9 years ago

I'm such a witch i'd probably laugh and walk away

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Why would I date someone I don't know?

• 9 years ago

I would say no.

..cuz I already have a boyfriend.

• 9 years ago

he is probably gay or a transie so i would say no

• 9 years ago

Hell yeah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.