Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Good leave in conditioner?

People have suggested that I use a leave in conditioner. I have poofy, frizzy, curly, wavy, thick hair. What would be a good leave in conditioner...preferably cheap? What do you use? I saw someone suggested biosilk to someone has anyone tried this?

I've tried frizzeas and it worked great. But smelled horrible I almost choked everytime I used it and I think I was allergic to it.

p.s. I can't straighten my hair because it refuses to straighten anymore...I have the worlds most stubborn hair O_O

Favorite Answer

Designline Ultimate Radiance, it's a fairly new leave-in conditioner and it's really good. Smells nice too, a little like coconut. It's a bit pricy though, I got mine for ten bucks at the salon. Not only does it help keep hair moist, it works as a detangler and even helps preserve color.

• Snow

I have thick frizzy wavey Hair Myself. I have used Biosilk,frizzease, pantene, NONE Work. I do Love Rusk Smoother Shampoo, Its a 10 miricle leave in spray (it comes in a blue bottle pink top) and its a 10 miricle leave in conditioning treatment. Also try Paul Mitchel Super Skinny, its wonderful. Also make sure Your allowing Your conditioner to sit on Your Hair for a few minutes before rinising, then rinse in cool water, it seals up the cuticle meaning less frizz. Ps: A Good Flat Iron is Your best Friend with Poofy Hair like Myself.

Source(s): I'm a Cosmetologist

I like It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner. It's a little expensive but it lasts for a while if you use only a few spritzes and then comb it through your hair with your fingers.