Can I play Dead Island on this laptop?

It doesnt matter to me if it is on the lowest settings or not. also, this is the only game i plan on playing

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-Satellite-R845-S80-...

Favorite Answer

Nope. Laptops are terrible for gaming. Even on the lowest setting it will be unplayable (that's if it will even start at all).

EDIT: If you haven't bought it yet, and you really want to do gaming on it, you need a gaming laptop. It is gonna cost a lot more though (decent ones start at around $1,500). Alienware is a good brand to go with.

Source(s): I've got a very decent laptop, can't play any games on it.
  • ?

...and by the way, this particular Toshiba has the worst GPU (Intel HD).

I guess you're one of the write-only users around here (just writes, does not read), there are literally TONS of questions about gaming laptops, but you definitely did not read any of them before asking your own. As it has been said previously (about 10000 times), LAPTOPS ARE NOT MEANT FOR GAMING.

For Gaming Graphics card is very Important And This laptop has not good Graphics card

probable no longer. Your laptop doesnt have crucial processor or good pictures acceleration. you are able to attempt nonetheless! and you will probable have no hassle working it on the laptop