Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

Eyelash enhancers you can buy without credit card?

So I have really thin and sparse and short lashes. I have wanted to buy an eyelash enhancer for the longest time now. The problem is I don't have a credit card so I can't get lilash or anything like that, that you have to order online. I also can't get a prescription for latisse. I'm looking for something I can go out and buy with cash basically that will make my lashes grow longer. I've tried urban decay lash lush system and it did not do anything, i also tried fusionstimulash but had a bad reaction to it, it made my eyes bright red so I had to stop using after two days, i tried natural things too like castor oil and olive oil, i tried vaseline too, but still did not make them grow. What is something I can go buy out and buy to make them grow like lilash or latisse, but that I don't need a prescription or credit card for?

Favorite Answer

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. L'Oreal Paris Double exteNd Keratin Lash Boosting Serum. Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 day & Night Lash Boosting.

There is no real product yet that is scientifically based that could help your eyelashes grow longer.