When was the last time you got DETENTION?

Gasp.

lol.

I get detention all the time, ha. Not really something to be proud of though; since I have to come home to my mom's screaming. :P

Update:

♥Gєภє♥: lol, rookie?

I don't intend on getting expelled, so that basically doesn't make sense.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Gєnє
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Detention?? pssh rookie, i got expelled.

EDIT: yep rookie lol

and what?

• 9 years ago

February 1996

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It was forever ago in 7th grade when I received detention. The thing about detention is that some people get it that don't deserve it, and there are others who deserve it that never get it because they know how to play the game in front of teachers.

• 4 years ago

i've got in no way had detention in my entire college profession. From Kindergarten to twelfth grade (which i'm in now) i've got in no way had detention, gotten written up or been suspended. i'm in no way late for something and that i do no longer waste my time attempting to even talk with stupid government workers. they seem to be a waste of my time to even attempt to argue with. as a results of fact they think of they are constantly precise. So I silently curse them under my breath with a boastful smirk approximately my face, plotting their death. i know, a number of my instructors are afraid of me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I actually have never gotten detention in my life. I almost always stay out of trouble. I never get into fights at school. I'm not even lying. I'm being completely honest. :)

• 6 years ago

Lunch detention as a freshman in high school.

• 9 years ago

I never had detention. I was suspended once, but I'm not sure my school even did detention.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Freshman year, I believe. I was late to class, ooo rebel.

• John
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Last time I had something blamed on me, of course!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

15 years ago :o

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.