Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Is she into me?!?!?!?

There is this girl I've liked for 3-4 years now and recently she has been interacting with me a lot, I'm curious cause she always does what I do,..today I had some cologne and she asked to wear my cologne cause I smell good,and then we talked and talked keeping eye contact and everything,.but then she wrote i love you on my arm along with this drawing she made,..I'm just curious about the statement"I love you",..I kind of doubt that she REALLY does but I just want some advice

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To find out: get her drunk and ask her... if u dont want to do that, we just remember "when in doubt whip it out" if she atleast touches it, ur in...... good luck

Source(s): Trust me
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

she totally likes you! She dosn't love you tho... yet i think she just wanted to see your reaction to it! do little gestures to make sure now! brush your hand over hers subtly.... set your hand close to hers! we notice things like that! Good luck!

Source(s): being a girl haha
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Source(s): Honestly if you want her to like you, make her. Control everythinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.