Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

should i tell my boyfriend..?

ok so i have an eating disorder, i told my boyfriend ages ago and he doesn't want me to throw up anymore. last time i did he got really mad and we almost broke up. I've been doing really well but this morning i had breakfast at a friends house and i totally over ate i felt so sick so i just had to get the food out of me :( i feel so bad, i always tell him everything but i'm scared that if i tell him he will break up with me :(

should i just hide it from him orr..?

Favorite Answer

^ Lol at one of the answers.

Obviously he threatens to break up with you, because he does care about you & probably to the point where he can't stand to see you hurt yourself; & if he can't stop you from doing it he would rather not be there to see it happen , but besides the point I don't think you should tell him if it's just been this one time & you're really improving on this, but if it's a continual thing then I think you need to bring it up .

He shouldn't break up with you over that, if anything he should try and help you with your disorder.

Honesty is always key. Level with him. And try to take better care of yourself!!

i know its wrong but some things you need to keep to yourself.

its really none of his buisness

just dont do it again