Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How to lose weight/tone up without losing my boobs and bum?

My biggist fear about losing weightn is becomeing a stick figure I have boobs and a butt and I would like to lose weight and tone up all over and still be curvey any suggestions???

pls also try to answer all my questions :-) thanx

Most effective exercises that I can do at home????

how much water should I drinhk a day for fast weight loss????

How do I tone up all over????

Best fat burning foods????

Best diet pills????

Reducing your weight is a long term project, bodyweight has to be burned as gradually as it was gotten.

Ingest a tid bit less and consume a little bit more, and be constant, do it right just about every day while not overdoing it but continue progressively, probably 5 years.

take care.

RE:

How to lose weight/tone up without losing my boobs and bum? -

How do I tone up all over????

Best fat burning foods????

Best diet pills????

Source(s): how to lose weight: http://servicesarticles.com/LoseWeightProgram/

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• Nina

Diet pills dont work

there is no such thing as fat burning foods

drink as much water as possible at least 8 glasses

Running, swimming, cardio 5x a week is best way to burn fat

strength training 3x a week to tone muscle and increase metabolism

everybodys body is different if you lose your boobs as you lose weight thats how your body was meant to be. I'm thin and have D cups

• bade

Boobs And Bum

Pushups, lunges, pullups, chinups, chair dips, running, stairs

Try to drink at least a gallon of water

Tone up all over by being active, eating small meals 5-6 times a day and eating whole foods like grains, fruit veggies, chicke, fish...only eat white carbs like pasta on days you lift weights.

Best fat fighting foods are whole foods like described above

Diet pills - no, don't need em.

Squats will keep your booty firm without losing it. Cardio is a good all over program and if you aren't a runner, swimming is excellent too. Pilates firms and tones without making you look like a stick. Drinks as much water as you can. Eat your protein too. dancing is another way to shape up and remain curvy.

Slimming down is a long term project, excess fat has to go as gradually as it was gotten.

Try to eat a little bit less and burn a little bit more, and be persistent.. do this any single day whilst not overdoing it however, maintain for many years, maybe 2-5 years.

take care!

Keep away from sugars, food made of starch and condensed fats. Drink plenty of fluid, healthy fruits and vegetables, nuts & walk at the very least half an hour a day to start out.

hope I helped!!

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

Set new goals even you lose 10 pounds