Why pick Jesus Christ?

No disrespect my family is christan but i want to know why is jesus so special? what happened to moses, he performed miracles too.

Favorite Answer

kid just delete this question cus some worshiping freaks are gonna start to bombard you. and jesus was the only son of god which makes no sense at all and he died for our sins blah blah blah jesus was jew for those who read this

aliens thats your answer every religion has been based on alien visitations in the past

Moses was only a type of deliverer and mediator, his role was to typify what Christ would do in reality.

Jesus did the actual things that the old Testament only hinted at. And there are a lot of places in the Old Testament that tell of those things.

• It most likely has to do with where one was born and raised in terms of which country. If one was born in India chances are pretty high that one is a follower of Hinduism or Jainism and worships Brahman, Vishnu, Shiva and a host of others. Well Hindus anyway not Jains. If one was born in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or any such place as that chances are high they'd be a Muslim and prostrating to Allah. If one is born in America chances are pretty high if they believe in any gods it's the Judeo-Christian one. That being said I find all of them to be fictitious and all religion deadly and nonsensical.

He is the only One promising eternal life, who has proved He has the power to deliver......

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

John 11:25-26 ESV

after saying this, He raised to life a man who had been dead and buried 4 days - literally rotten, stinking dead.

Frankly, you would have to be a damned fool to put your trust in anyone else.

this man was not disappointed he trusted Jesus.....

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/ian_mccormac...

Moses is cool, but Jesus will take your sins away and loves you and will save you from hell, all he asks is to believe in him.

They both have as much mythology and legendary claims about their acts.