.
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll: Do you believe in fate?

I do. It's the only thing I believe now.

Favorite Answer

All people believe because is a physiological need of all Human

but many people believed itself differently from others even though only change the pillars of their beliefs 4 all personal vision of "fate"

even skeptics believe in friends , money , Government , itself , science.....

The fate of all Human are Believe in some reason in life.

I definitely do I think everything happens for a reason and a person has a fate from the day their born of what their life will turn out to be.

• Mark

Yes

I used to, but now I think that things are just sort of random. People are forever asking the question, "How can bad things happen to good people?" You know how? Because sometimes that's just the way that things work out. It sucks, I know, but it is what it is.

I believe in Ron Burgundy

• Uh, I believe everything happens for a reason and there is a plan for each of our lives.

yes,without hardwork nothing is to be achieved easily.without good fate hard to achieve success even working hard.

• -v.107

well you are always going to live you life as if it had a greater purpose..

and it kinda works cause there has to more events in your life..you just simply try to interconnect them into what you call your predetermined life

yes there is fate

yes