Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why she is acting like this?

Hi, I'm 23 years old guy, I'm not like the others, I'm pretty down to earth and for 1 year now I'm in love with this girl, we are in a relationship, she means the world to me, and believe me its not the hormones talking, I'm serious about it, she makes me feel so good, even when I'm down, whenever I see her, everything seem so irrelevant, even the bigger problems, well I thought she felt the same, so I told her, and she reacted like I was telling her I was an alien or something, she actually told me "Don't tell such lies, they hurt!" and "All guys are the same, just enjoy this without using lies", this hurt me, because I felt like putting my heart out there and she just...shoot it with a shotgun! so GIRLS mostly, why you acting this way? or give me an insight for my girl...?

Favorite Answer

Someone lied to her and hurt her badly. They may have said they loved her and used her for sex and dumped her. She may be a child of divorce.

She probably very attached to you but she's afraid to consciously acknowledge that because of the pain. As a practical solution don't worry about telling her you love her just show her. Walk the walk as it were.

Maybe did you do something to tell her as in apologizing she reacted that way also I bet she's probably done heard that in the past and been hurt it takes alot for me to trust so in the beginning another thing on top of others is when I ask for affirmation like " hey I should stop with this jealousy but can I vent" and a guy doesn't understand that I just want him to listen so he knows why but if I get cut off I don't get closure so I mean if your being honest with her tell her hey I'm not that guy one of those guys I'm me I'm here and I don't like it that you could think I'm anyone who would do you wrong I wish for once someone would save me god knows I dont ever leave anyone out in the cold so try that it will most definitely work

Source(s): I'm :((

I don't know your girlfriend but let's just say she probably has had other boyfriends and they have failed her. Or her friends have led her to believe that all guys are just animals and don't have a heart. All this points to one thing though. In what your heart says that she doesn't believe in: Prove her wrong.

Prove her you really love her.

Or if she's the problem and she doesn't care about a relationship like the one she has with you. She just might be playing, going with it, using it for her friends, to get someone jealous. You haven't said much info about her, most of the info is about you. This is about her, you should put more info about her into this question. You have a broad question. But anyway pay attention to how she is like around others and with you. She might just be joking around with you about the lies when she really is in love with you. She could be challenging you to really show her some love. Or, it's already been a year and from what you said, she sounds like she's only been with you for 2 months.

Show your manly side and be firm with her. I know you're all lovey dovey right now, but love can blind people. Don't be blind and be led into a trap. Or don't be blind and block your priorities and things that are really happening to you.

Because most guys are immature and jerks. I have been in bad relationships before with guys who cheated or just love to be jerks, I believe you though because when I first met my future husband I used to tell him the same thing I could not believe he was different. We've been together for a long time now and yea he's wonderful one in a million. Guys like that do exist, rare but yes.

Hi:)

I agree with the person up there that first answered the question.

Trust is like a piece of paper, once crumpled, and restored, it will never be the same. Maybe she was hurt before.

Or she has self low confidence. I do too. A lot of girls do. She might look down upon herself and place herself lowly and not think that guys would like her. Just keep telling her and showing that you love her.

She's hurt, and what she's really asking for is proof that you love her. She probably loves you to, but doesn't want to put hers out because she's scared of getting hurt. She probably had past issue with men and even her father, but don't shun her away. Keep her close, and show her that you weren't lying about your love for her. So, don't give up <3

She doesn't feel like she can trust you entirely. Prove it to her by asking her on a date with an ending of a sweet kiss with technique ;) Hope this helps !!!!!! xx

She has probably been REALLY hurt in the past and it's hard for her to trust guys.