Bassist

Drummer

Backing Vocalist

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bassist

Only because of SuperBASS from Nicki Minaj...the background music sounds cool

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Vocalist - Robert Plant (during his days with Led Zeppelin). Lead Guitarist - Joe Satriani and Stevie Ray Vaugh (you never specified living or dead, so I'll give you one of each). Rhythm Guitarist - James Hetfield. Keyboardist - Keith Emerson and Rick Wakefield. Bassist - Joey DeMaio (from Manowar). Drummer - Neal Peart. Backing Vocalist - Geddy Lee. I know a couple of positions I gave you two, but if you're going to have a fantasy band, you might as well go all out.

• 9 years ago

Vocalist and Rhythm Guitarist

• 9 years ago

LOL same. I thought you said hand. I was thinking about tinkerbell for a moment there. Lucky I didn't say, because being a big tinkerbell fan is quite embarresing.

I'd loik, Lead Guitarist, OF CORZE. Dummer, yerp. Drumming is for epic people. Like me, for example. Keyboardist, sure thang. Having a band without a keyboard is like having a cake without icing. Though I'm kindov alergic to icing. EH.

And every band likes a fourth person. Coldplay for example. A band with six people is a leading to gayness and less popularity. And, in south park the band between Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny, the four-group band was KEWL!

OH DAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I READ IT WRONG :'( anyway, i'd be four people. I'd make copies of myself and put them into different places.

Oh yer, and there would be the Rhythm guitarist. OF CORZE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Drummer

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Vocalist- brendon urie/patrick stump

Guitarist- ryan ross

Other guitarist- joe trohman

Keyboard- gabe saporta

Bassist- PETE WENTZ

Drummer- spencer smith

Back up vocals- brendon or patrick

Source(s): I love FOB and PATD can you tell
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

since i have a very loud voice and can't play an instrument my chances are limited so i am gonna have to be the Vocalist

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I wanna be keyboardist :D and maybe vocalist

I wish i could play guitar and drums too...I'm learning guitar at the moment (well trying to teach myself)

• Cam5X5
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

omfg I thought you said hand xD

I was gonna say something so pervy xD

But I would have to say Drummer cause I would be guitarist and we would need something with a good beat.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

VOCALIST, THE lead-singer, and one of the songwriters.

SONGWRITING is where the BIGGEST money is at!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.