Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What would you want to be in your band?

Vocalist

Lead Guitarist

Rhythm Guitarist

Keyboardist

Bassist

Drummer

Backing Vocalist

Favorite Answer

Bassist

Only because of SuperBASS from Nicki Minaj...the background music sounds cool

Vocalist - Robert Plant (during his days with Led Zeppelin). Lead Guitarist - Joe Satriani and Stevie Ray Vaugh (you never specified living or dead, so I'll give you one of each). Rhythm Guitarist - James Hetfield. Keyboardist - Keith Emerson and Rick Wakefield. Bassist - Joey DeMaio (from Manowar). Drummer - Neal Peart. Backing Vocalist - Geddy Lee. I know a couple of positions I gave you two, but if you're going to have a fantasy band, you might as well go all out.

Vocalist and Rhythm Guitarist

LOL same. I thought you said hand. I was thinking about tinkerbell for a moment there. Lucky I didn't say, because being a big tinkerbell fan is quite embarresing.

I'd loik, Lead Guitarist, OF CORZE. Dummer, yerp. Drumming is for epic people. Like me, for example. Keyboardist, sure thang. Having a band without a keyboard is like having a cake without icing. Though I'm kindov alergic to icing. EH.

And every band likes a fourth person. Coldplay for example. A band with six people is a leading to gayness and less popularity. And, in south park the band between Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny, the four-group band was KEWL!

OH DAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I READ IT WRONG :'( anyway, i'd be four people. I'd make copies of myself and put them into different places.

Oh yer, and there would be the Rhythm guitarist. OF CORZE.

Drummer

Vocalist- brendon urie/patrick stump

Guitarist- ryan ross

Other guitarist- joe trohman

Keyboard- gabe saporta

Bassist- PETE WENTZ

Drummer- spencer smith

Back up vocals- brendon or patrick

Source(s): I love FOB and PATD can you tell

since i have a very loud voice and can't play an instrument my chances are limited so i am gonna have to be the Vocalist

I wanna be keyboardist :D and maybe vocalist

I wish i could play guitar and drums too...I'm learning guitar at the moment (well trying to teach myself)

• Cam5X5

omfg I thought you said hand xD

I was gonna say something so pervy xD

But I would have to say Drummer cause I would be guitarist and we would need something with a good beat.

VOCALIST, THE lead-singer, and one of the songwriters.

SONGWRITING is where the BIGGEST money is at!