Why is he acting like this??? guys are so confusing sometimes?

Ok my boyfriend broke up with me. I was hurt first but I got over it. Than he text me saying HI, that he still love me. And he said I was playing hard to get. And he kept calling and texting I didn't reply. So the next day he deletes me off facebook because I probley didn't reply. What is he trying to prove here. Gosh he's weird. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

He's VERY immature. He's trying to force you to talk to him and don't give in to that. When you break up with a girl of course she's gonna be hurt and upset....he can't get mad at you for not wanting to talk to him. Don't act like you miss him, wait until he tries to get your attention THE RIGHT way, instead of being 5 about it. And to answer your "what is he trying to prove here" question, he's just being a dumb boy :P He likes you still and is frustrated that your not being like most girls and just falling right back into your arms (which is a good thing it shows your a strong woman). Hope I helped!

don't even pay attention to him. if he really loved you, then he wouldn't have broken up with you in the first place. He is doing that so you feel guilty and then you go back to him. so don't pay attention to him. He is just tryin to play you. And if he wants to delete you as a friend on facebook, then that is his problem. He is just salty that he didn't get you back and is acting like a jerk.

• kitty

He is angry you didn't reply to him.

He is saying, well if she is not going to talk to me then I am not going to talk to her, I will show her, I will delete her from FB..kind of acting like a child.

Time to find another BF that is more grown up.

Good luck

Men are weird dearie. You might as well get used to it. Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants.The best thing may well be for you to let matters rest until he makes up his mind.

Youre too good to have someone who is going to break up with you. Dont even give him the time of day.

• Forget him sweetie, he just gets lonely sometimes and thats why

he texts you and message you, he is trying to prove that

he can "LIVE" without you or your body and stuffs like that.

Ask yourself, "Can you?" Id bet you can .. :D

And FYI maam, GIRLS are confusin all the TIME :D

Goodluck with this ! :D

he sounds needy and immature. he probably broke up with u then when he realized you werent devastated over him he felt unwanted and so he tried to get you back and when that didnt work he wanted to show you how mad he was and "hurt you back" by deleting you... my dad does that stuff to his current gf all the time idk how she deals

He is just a douche, ignore him

He wants your delicious, chocolately, sexy booty back.

Just text him.