Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Why am I getting more hungry?

I am male 21 years old. When I was like 17 I always used to eat one serving and not that much junk food. Now I eat 2 servings and I am still hungry. I also eat way more junk food and i feel hungry throughout most of the day. And because of this I have been steadily gaining weight. What is going on? I should not be eating this much or getting this hungry.

• nat
    Favorite Answer

if you're eating a lot of junk food, you're basically eating empty calories. so that junk is not providing you with a feeling of satiety. you're gaining weight cuz you're eating crap and not getting the nutrients you need. switch to fiber-rich foods to keep you full. stay away from junk food. also get some protein in you. drinking lots of water is also good.

Drink a lot of water, which will make you feel fuller, and make sure to wait at the very least 2 1/2 hours between eating. Don't take little bits here and there, because those really add up!