How should a lonely person spend their life before they die?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • CJ
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Trying to find a reason not to want to die.

• 9 years ago

Making themselves worth loving. Instead of spiraling inward in self-pity, look around at people who are worse off. Volunteer at nursing homes. Walk dogs at a shelter. Find a cause worth devoting their time to, whether it's protecting rainforests or joining a cleanup event on Earth Day or helping fix meals at a homeless shelter, or delivering meals to folks who are too old or sick to cook for themselves.

There is too much that needs doing on this poor beleaguered planet for a 'lonely person' to waste time and energy in self-pity. Do something that needs doing, and the loneliness will be dispelled by worthwhile activity.

Lv 5
    9 years ago

Try to help people who are helpless. Empathize with those who are misunderstood. Listen to those who are unheard. Try to make a difference in someone's life. Give love to those that feel unloved, unwanted, or unappreciated. Give hope to someone who thinks life isn't worth living.

• 9 years ago

Not being lonely?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

They should sing "I've had the time of my life" with their imaginary friend. So it'll look lke this "just remeber! You're the one thing ........... so I'll tell you something............ because" *breaks down into tears*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.