What supplement can I take to lose weight?

What is an effective supplement that I can take to lose 15-20lbs in two weeks?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've found Tetrazene Extreme to be very effective. I've had friends who have claimed success with Lipo 6X and now there's a new one called Lipo 6X Black which I want to try. You gotta exercise still though for it to work.

• 4 years ago

No. they might strengthen you're regular well being & well being alittle... yet they are going to have no impact on your weight... by using the way, the ideal organic factors for nutrition C- are : Citrus (oranges), Broccoli, and Strawberries. in case you are able to bask in any a form of meals on a popular foundation ( 3 to 5 circumstances a week), then you certainly might desire to have no choose- of a supplement. :)

• 4 years ago

beware of hidden sugars

• 5 years ago

Get tips from weight loss community

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Don t go back to old eating habits even after you lose weight

• ΛLΣX
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

in all honesty you don't even need supplements and i think they are a complete waste of money, i have a six pack and i just eat healthy and exercise. no need to measure out every little thing.

• 5 years ago

Hitting the gym is important for weight loss

• 5 years ago

ride him like a cow girl for 26 minutes straddling requires more calorie burning leg work

• 4 years ago

find the perfect teeny weeny polka dot bikini try on 16 suits one every 3 minutes

• 5 years ago

switch from pouring your cereal straight from the box to using a measuring cup to cut your cereal calorie count in half

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.