Need Some Soft Kind Of Music to Play In My Office?

Hi all,

I need some sweet soft kind of music to play in my office. It's a home appliances showroom, so familes are the main customers. Now i'm playing some piano covers of some rock songs, I want more such kind of things or simple KennyG type things or anything. Please suggest me some cool bands or artist.

Thanks in advance

See, I need only instrumental stuffs. No vocal or no lead vocals.. :)

Favorite Answer

I've only got "one" for ya ... about 15 minutes, and recorded "LIVE" ...

The Cardigans - "Cocktail Party Bloody Cocktail Party"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5QB2YV_j2Q

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): EFL
  • baden

exciting element, yet i think of it is greater to sluggish issues down, get human beings into an introspective physique of ideas to look into their own souls and notice in the event that they could desire to stroll down that isle and settle for Jesus. i've got prevalent a track minister of my church who went on a retreat and found that, whilst he had served the church for some years, he had in no way, extremely, trusted in Jesus as his one and purely savior. i don't think of it is correct to the sermon in any respect as this is basically attempting to get human beings to concentration on their own hearts. extremely some human beings are going to be left after the Rapture, and a few of those human beings would be church leaders. And, after all, "Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling 'Oh, sinner, come homestead.'"

Try outstandind, by the bar kays ,better yet listen to lonnie liston smith ......................you will thank me.