Why am I not getting my period?

So like last year, I got my first period, and ever since then I've gotten a period every month. I only skipped one time when I was first starting out, but it's been pretty stable.

Usually like two weeks before my period, I get really heavy clear discharge (ovulating I'm assuming), and then the discharge stops for a few days and my period comes. Well, this happened, the discharge stopped, but my period hasn't come still.

What's going on here?? Me and my boyfriend haven't had sex (and I'm a virgin) so I can't be pregnant. I mean, you can't get pregnant through clothes right? Not that we've tried to have sex with clothes on...if that's even possible? That's weird. But sometimes he gets hard and well, leaks a little, but I've never felt it on my pants. We also stay clothed around each other, haha. So am I just stressing over nothing?

Favorite Answer

Relax, you cant get pregnant through clothes. I too have lost my period after many stable months, and if your anything like me you will wake up one morning and go oh s#!@ its back.

• Shawna

Yes you are, unless you've gotten c*m inside of you there's no way you're pregnant. And stressing will only delay your period and make it come later. There's no way to tell EXACTLY on what day your period will come, so you really shouldn't worry if it comes a few days later than you expect, especially if you're a virgin.

No you did not get pregnant with clothes on lol, it's normal for your period to be late. Stress could cause it to be late, change in diet, and many of other things. Just try to relax, it is normal.

Its just stress!