What does it take to be a Guido?

I've wondered, what makes you a guido? Do all of them have to look like they came from the show Jersey Shore?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ya kind of

1- be a douche bag

2- be a baller with the ladies

3- be orange

4- have biig muscles and abs

5- always be dressed well

6- be italien obviously..

... i cant think of any others

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

To become a Guido, you must first think like a Guido. Become a complete tool and spend most of your time at the gym or in a tanning salon. Next, spend your entire life savings on hair gel. After you have done this, apply one bottle of hair gel to your blow out everyday. You must also become one with the tanning bed and tan until you look like an oversized oompa loompa. When you are not tanning, go to the gym. And when you are not at the gym, go to the club and bring home a random chick every night so the two of you can smush. O_O Oh, and fist pump. Can't forget to fist pump.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You have to be an italian american who thinks theyre from the jersey shore but really isnt its a mental thing

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Get a fake tan, work out at the gym 20 hours a day, get a stupid haircut, wear a gold chain, and become a douchebag

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

This is how I explain this to people who aren't Italian (I am Italian) This is like a white kid asking how to be ganster, or using the N word. Its offensive, and it just sounds stupid. Embrace your own heritige!

• 9 years ago

Be disgraceful to italians

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.