What do you girls really mean when you call a guy cute?

I know it means that the guy looks good. But something else???

Favorite Answer

When I call a guy cute I usually one of two things:

1. He is hot. I'm in high school, so if you are younger and a girl say you are cute she probably means hot, but is too shy to say hot. Most middle school girls don't feel comfortable with saying hot until like 8th grade. Guys will use the word way earlier.

2. He is cute as in like a little boy cute or a bunny cute.

Being bunny cute is good if that's what the girl who said you are cute likes, but being hot is preferable. Bunny cute might mean she doesn't see you as datable, she sees you like a little brother. Like I said if you are younger though it almost definitely means hot. If you are in high school and you are cute then you are probably HANDSOME but not SEXY. Which still isn't bad at all!

Hope I helped! :)

Source(s): I'm a teenage girl so yeahhhhhhhhhhh...

Means you have a baby face a face you can look at and immediately want to kiss.

When I call a guy cute, I'm just trying to be more respectful. I don't like straight up saying, "Oh, he's hot." But if I do find a guy attractive, I say, "Oh, he's cute." You should take it as a compliment:)

when i call a guy cute. i mean it as "hot". unless they say your a little cutie, because that's like teddy bear cute. lol.

it means he's cute

thats it

Like..adorable too.

He is hot.