alpf
alpf asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Question about masturbating?

Im the average once or every other day guy. But just to test, I went a week without masturbating (today being a week). And so today when I climaxed, it spurt out like 5 times and it was really intense. Usually its 2 times. Why does it suddenly let out more sperm than usual? I thought sperm doesn't store but regenerates, or was this a lie? Thanks.

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

I searched quite a bit, but couldn't find a definitive answer to your question! I believe that it is both: sperm is made continuously, but more will be made the more you use. I did learn it is a five week process, so it would take the body a while to make changes based on how much you are using.

We do know that guys who don't masturbate eventually have wet dreams. This is because pressure from the new sperm, along with sex hormones, basically make a guy extremely horny if he doesn't masturbate or orgasm with a partner. So the body gives him an erotic dream, and he ejaculates during the dream. Basically, we are built so that sperm *must* come out, one way or another.

Whilst there's a finite amount of sperm in your 'tank' it's true that abstaining for a period of time can increase the volume when you do eventually ejaculate - as you found out. Nevertheless, if you were to whack off within a short timeframe from such a session, you'd find there'd be almost none left at all.

I'd need to see with my own eyes to give you a proper answer ; )

can send me a vid ?

Source(s): I'd luv to have a taste too ; )

this happens to everyone.well, guys anyway. haven't you seen the southpark when the internet goes out?

it means your palms will get hairier