I'm starting a new school <3 , What do I do first? And How do I make new friends? Please help<3?

I'm starting a new school, and couldn't be happier. But it's the awkward moment when everyone looks at you, like you just stabbed the teacher to death. So how do I make it through the staring? Oh, and why does everyone stare? (I'm in eighth and I'm female)

How do I make new friends easily?

What do I expect?

Favorite Answer

Changing to new schools is hard and I agree with the staring it is awkward. Every class you go to people will probably stare I stare, not to be rude but because i've never seen them in my life and i like to know what people look like, you know their hair color, eye color, skin color, the way they dress, what there binder looks like etc. Its hard to avoid the staring but if I were you i would just smile and not talk unless the teacher tells you to talk about yourself...but teachers rarely do that anymore. but one you get to you desk or table i would get settled first and if you don't know what to do ask someone, the person you just asked might turn into one of your best friends :D but staring is almost like a reflex to people to do, even parents do it also (TRUST ME they do) and the whole friend thing its easy just, talk to allot of people, if you don't want to talk to people on you first day that's fine but defiantly try your Second day of school....and if you talk allot don't talk to much that you get in trouble, just enough that people will learn that you friendly, nice , social, because that always the best first impression people could get from you. What you be expecting is people coming up to you and asking if you need help with classes mostly because you might need help finding where your supposed to go also expect people asking if you new because maybe earlier in the year new kids didn't know there was a new kid so defiantly expect people coming up to you and asking "Are you the new kid?" You might get allot of people pointing at you MAYBE because i do that whenever there is a new kid because i see the new kid but my friend doesn't SO ill point the new kid out to her and realize im pointing. Oh and defiantly expect JERKS but really they don't bug you until you in you first 2 weeks of school. AND since you in eighth grade there is probably going to be you average DRAMA BOMBS!! but most of the time its about little arguments that don't make any sense. But it really isn't that bad at all you catch on really quickly and soon people will forget you new :D. Hope that helped have fun at your new school :D

Well first off congrats on your new school!;) ..well when you walk in the class just walk in w/ confidence ...have a smile on your face you dont want to let ANYBODY see that your nervous & just b yourself.... nothing can go wrong w/ that... as for making friends start w/ a complimant like : hey cute bag where did you get it, : omg i love those earrings/ neckalace.. go for something like that n do NOT B NERVOUS tell them your new dont no your way around n ask if they wld like to hang out...tlk to ppl chit chat here n there so your known...dont worry everything will b fine..;) GOOD LUCK HOPE I HELPED

Source(s): Prettylilmiss.me

just think what expectation your friends can get it from you. You just make friends or really make one good or choose one of them to be best friend and follow their acts.

On thing you must remember friendship is bound between two, it is not a one way path. It is just give and take.

Join a sport:)

Source(s): Me

Just be yourself

gay hearts