?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

There is extreme violent anger from all political spectrums displayed here?

Can you calm down and take stock of how someone might be using you?

• hexa
    Favorite Answer

Making statements of facts is not anger, it is expressing your point of view. Yeah I just found out Obama is lying about the Republicans and his jobs bill, it is the Senate Liberal Democrats that have abandoned Obama and his jobs bill, they won't even bring it up for a vote, because they know it is full of huge tax hikes and more spending, and they are up for reelection next year so they will not vote on it, or even bring it to the floor, Reid also keeps saying it's the Republicans fault, they are not in charge of the Senate the Dem's are, they could pass it any time they want, but all you will here from Obama is pass this bill, well he better call the Senate and tell them to pass it instead of blaming the Republicans. I am so sick of the liar President. I no exactly who is using the American people Obama the jackass party. Democrat Dick Durban said they do not have enough Democrats to vote on Obama's job bill .

• Kevin

I don't think there's any question that there are forces out there that are setting americans up to fight each other, but a little vibrant political debate never hurt anybody, as a matter of fact it's what made this country great... IMHO

There's no violence. It's all virtual.