Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Is there ANY hope for the Timberwolves?

I really hope Kevin and Michael don't leave. But in all honesty, are we really the "doomed franchise" that Bucks fans say we are?

Favorite Answer

Kevin Love, he is their next KG.

no but really, they fired their old coach which is huge step for them, lets see how well michael beasly does next year, how will ricky rubio adjust and develops as an nba player, Derrick Williams looks very promising

they have a lot of potential

I see a lot of potential for the Timberwolves because of their young team and it looks like a good build up year if there's even a season. Many new players coming in the team and I'm really excited for them even though I'm not a fan.

There is, the only thing they need to stop doing though, is fire coaches as soon as they're starting to turn things around.

It's like management is just unable to identify a 'good road', when they see one. Because they're on their way to becoming good, but with a new coach, it could all fall apart very easily.