Is this wrong? is this considered child porn?

So I'm 18 and I met this girl who is 15, not like we were dating or anything, but we just met at the mall and started talking and such.

But then she texted me and she send me a couple pictures in her underwear... yeah I find her attractive but because she is 15 I try to stay away from a relationship... she has a great personality I love about her, but I never ever though to ask her out because of her age... but then she is totally into me.... idk what to doooo? Like are these underwear pics child porn? No nudity....

And I really do like her, but I just want to be friends and I thought we were just friends until I saw her underwear pics :/ now I'm confused... why did she send me these tooo?

• Donna
    Favorite Answer

Look, if someone can be convicted of a felony and sent to prison for 15 years for having a Manga comic, which any kid in Japan could buy. What do you think? But it is your life, ruin it as you will.

She's a minor... so it's difficult. I think there was a case like this recently, where the minor got in trouble for sending explicit images of herself.

Stay away till she's 16 (or whatever the age of consent is wherever you are).

• DaveO

As long as the focus of the picture isn't on her genital area, underwear pics would not be illegal. If it's a picture of her with her legs spread at the camera then that might be considered "lewd exhibition of the pubic or genital area," making it illegal.

i totally agree with Beach Bum