Anonymous

Girls, do you think indian guys look better than asian guys?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NO way!! on average, most asian guys look gorgeous to me and even have a well toned body and smell good. their features make them look calm and innocent which is a major turn on. where as most indian guys tend to have scruffy features and a lot of body fat!! most indian guys look creepy. hard to find a cute one!!

Source(s): indian female from india
  • 9 years ago

There was this really hot Sikh guy who sat in front of me in one of my Middle East/South Asian Studies classes. I like both Indian guys and Asian guys, but I think I like Asian guys better.

• funnuf
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I have seen some really attractive asian guys and really attractive indian guys. I have also seen some ugly asian ugly and ugly indian guys.

thats something you have to judge by the person, not the race.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not all Indian guys looks the same and neither do all Asian guys so it's hard to compare the two.Not all Indian men are good looking and neither are all Asian men.

I'm partial to Indian men though because I'm Indian.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like asians. But im kinda partial cuhs my boyfriend is asian xD Ehh, indians are cute. CAN be cute. Some are butt-ugly. But someone in every race is butt-ugly, so yeah.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Asian guys as in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Taiwanese etc then YES. They are gorgeous! :D Indian as in middle-east and southern asia then HELL NO! :S

• 9 years ago

Asian guys like korean and japanese, most of them are cute!

• baden
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

idk. it extremely relies upon on what each guy looks like. lol i consistently see white women with asian men yet ive in no way seen an indian guy with a white woman.....idk i assume it additionally relies upon on the place u.s..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not at all. Asian guys are smexy.

• TQOP
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

They both are equally attractive to me.

I don't like playing favorites.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.