What should I get him? Or what should I do?

I love this guy but after I broke up with him he went back to his ex :( i miss him sooo much but I want him to know I love him and always will but I also want him to know that i can't be in his life if I'm not his everything so basically I want to say goodbye for good without actually saying goodbye maybe leave an object or something :( btw hes an Aquarius if it helps with anything and p.s everyone thinks he's just confused and i want him to come back but I'm scared he won't :(

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If I was in your shoes I would tell him how I felt and if that didn't do anything then I would just try to move on, I know it hurts right now, but you don't want to come of as that psycho ex-girlfriend. If he really likes you he will realize what he is missing and come back to YOU.

  • 9 years ago

    You should write him a letter explaining all your feelings, and get him some candy to go with it. Or something like that, it doesnt need to be a flashy gift, but it should mean something. Good luck!

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201109... Awnser mine?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.