Do i have a cold????????

Ok so im not exactly sure what i have.. My eyes hurt, my nose is runny, i have a horrible headache and my stomach feels sick. The other day i felt like i couldnt swallow.. can anyone help me?! No rude comments.

Favorite Answer

Try these things, and if you see no improvement in 2 days, see a doc:

- Eat healthy food (ditch the burger, choose the salad...). Try broth soups and toast for an upset tummy.

- Rest as much as you can. Not just rest, SLEEP. Don't vege in front of the tv.

- When you are awake, hydrate yourself. No joke, an 8 oz glass of water for every hour you are awake. It seems like a lot (and it is really), but you will flush your system.

- Try a cool washcloth on your eyes.

- Take tylenol (follow directions on bottle of course).

What you have sounds like it could be either the beginnings of a cold, or migraines. See doc immediately if you have a fever over 101, chills, fainting, or chest pain. I wish you the best, and feel better soon. God Bless!

By bad 3, I'm assuming you imply celsius? I'm in Idaho, U.S.A. Right now on my farm is is 12 levels fahrennheit. That is -eleven celsius. Of direction that is the daylight prime temperature for us. After the solar is going down it is going to get bloodless. Probably right down to -20 fahrennheit, that is -28.eight celsius. Of direction if the wind begins up, and that i have got to component in wind sit back, then it is going to get even less warm, very, very rapid. Last 12 months with wind sit back factored in, we had -sixty eight fahrenheit, that is -fifty five.five celsius....we had that for approximately per week strait. I simply checked....we have now a 7mph wind. So that readily brings the external temperature right down to one million measure fahrenheit, or -17 celsius. Winds are believe to opt for up this night to approximately 35 mph.....going to be a VERY bloodless night time in my neck of the arena. ~Garnet Homesteading/Farming over twenty years