Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

is there something wrong with me?

I'm 14 and my hips go in after the hip bone and back out when the leg starts...i feel like i cant wear anything and i try to not eat but an urge comes in..and i eat alot >.> my friends say im pretty and im not fat. i know im not bad because i can feel my spine in between my shoulder blades. but not alot of it.. i dont know if my hips are just guy hips or if im just fat...i want to look like most girls my age..someone help..

But i am worried about it..i dont want to feel ugly for the rest of my life...

but alex, you dont even see what im talking about...i have look at my self completely and it looks like i have more of a guys body then a normal girl my age...

Favorite Answer

Trust me, looks is only one of the many things of a person. As you get older, you'll understand that there's much much more to a person than the outside. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and have many things that shine about you. But yes I do understand that looks are important at your age. I felt that way too but you're only 14 and haven't developed fully yet. Just wait and you will be pleasantly surprised :) and eat healthy and exercise!!

My hips pop in, I can feel my spine between my shoulder blades but vaguely. Your fine, you are probably healthy for your age although if you want to dig deeper into this situation you can look up what the healthy weight for you height and age is on google.

Your description is inadequate? Are you stating that you have absolutely no rump? You're probably fine.

The rest of your life is a long time. You're only 14.

I've seen girls shaped like that..

Don't worry about it.